Monday, June 4, 2012

Days 1-2 - The Flat

I haven't gotten around too much yet, so maybe I'll just show you my apartment-related pictures, just so we're on the same page.

Brussels Town Hall is visible from my flat window.  One of the neighbors across the way started yelling at me as I leaned out the window with my camera.  I can't tell if he was asking if I was the police or if he was going to call the police.  I gestured up and said "tower," and he seemed satisfied.

I'm going to have a lot of pictures of this tower, I can tell.





The flat is pretty nice.  We have the top floor so our windows are skylight-ish.  I sleep in the loft, which is a tad scary with the steep stairs and lack of any sort of rail.



There are big chunky keys on all the indoor locks, which I rather enjoy



And the glasses in our kitchen say Jack Daniel's.  That's just funny.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful view! I am dying to know what that guy actually was saying haha.

    ReplyDelete